These links are concentrating on Swedish citizens.
- Bildelsbasen - database of
lots of spare part available in garages all over Sweden.
- Blocket has lot of ads about just
about everything including cars.
- Bilweb is specialized on ads for
selling and buying cars, both by private persons and car dealerships.
- Bytbil is another Swedish used car
- Motorbörsen has more ads…
- MRF has a register that shows used
- TV4 has a lot of ads about used
cars in their "text-tv", which you also can find at internet.
- Aftonbladet has a
car section with famous Robert Collin. Mercedes Benz would probably call
him infamous since he was the journalist who first showed the world the
effect of driving the original A-klasse through a "moose-test" (it turned
Travel literature and sites
- Lonely planet is a classic.
Contains some information which can give you a feel for the country, but
mostly hard facts about hotels, restaurants, busses and trains...
- The Insight Guides
concentrate more on describing the county, its people and culture. Superb
reading which helps you to prepare before a trip! I can really recommend
their guide to Peru.
- Footprint has lots of
hard facts in their travel guides. Their speciality is South America.
- Fodors are well known trvel
guides which I have never used myself.
- Willmaguides is a Swedish
alternative. They produce travel guides in the swedish language for a
number of countries, often in cooperation with Lonely Planet.
Contact me at